By Enrique Ramos Melgar,Ciriaco Castro Diez
If you have performed a few Arduino tinkering and questioned the way you may include the Kinector the wrong way aroundthen this ebook is for you. The authors of Arduino and Kinect Projects will provide help to create 10 notable, artistic tasks, from easy to advanced. you will additionally how you can comprise Processing on your undertaking designa language similar to the Arduino language.
the 10 initiatives are rigorously designed to construct in your abilities at each step. beginning with the Arduino and Kinect similar of "Hello, World," the authors will take you thru a various diversity of tasks that showcase the large diversity of probabilities that open up whilst Kinect and Arduino are combined.
- Gesture-based handheld remote control. regulate units and residential home equipment with hand gestures.
- Kinect-networked Puppet. Play with a actual puppet remotely utilizing all of your body.
- Mood Lamps. Build your individual set of responsive, gesture controllable LED lamps.
- Drawing Robot. Control a drawing robotic utilizing a Kinect-based tangible table.
- Remote-controlled Vehicle. Use your physique gestures to control a shrewdpermanent motor vehicle.
- Biometric Station. Use the Kinect for biometric reputation and checking physique Mass Indexes.
- 3D Modeling Interface. find out how to use the Arduino LilyPad to construct a wearable 3D modelling interface.
- 360º Scanner. construct a turntable scanner and experiment any item 360º using just one Kinect.
- Delta Robot. Build and regulate your own fast and exact parallel robot.
What youll learn
- Arduino and Kinect fundamentals
- Interfacing Kinect and Arduino via Processing
- Communicating: Serial and communication over networks
- Interacting with the actual international: Sensors and actuators
- Volumetric Scanning
- Step-by-step directions on various Arduino/Kinect tasks
Who this ebook is for
Intermediate to skilled device hackers who are looking to the best way to mix Arduino with Kinect, or who wish thought for innovation.
Read or Download Arduino and Kinect Projects: Design, Build, Blow Their Minds (Technology in Action) PDF
Similar general books
How did electronic media occur ? via a distinct method of electronic records, and certain complicated histories of illicit web piracy networks, The electronic tradition is going past the Napster construction fable and illuminates the unseen contributors, code and occasions in the back of the flip to electronic media.
Computing energy functionality was once vital every now and then whilst used to be nonetheless pricey, simply because needed to be positioned to the easiest use. in a while this criterion was once not serious, considering that had develop into low-cost. in the meantime, even though, humans have learned that functionality back performs an important function, as a result of significant drain on method assets taken with constructing complicated functions.
Microprocessor Engineering offers an perception within the buildings and working options of a small machine. The booklet is made out of 10 chapters that take care of a number of the features of computing. the 1st chapters take on the fundamental mathematics and common sense tactics. The 3rd bankruptcy covers a number of the reminiscence units, either ROM and RWM.
Improve apps and video games utilizing the bounce movement sensor. This ebook begins with a short creation to jump movement, then covers getting the bounce movement operating and developing a bounce movement improvement setting. jump movement for builders additionally covers the existence cycle of the way you engage with bounce movement and the workflow of constructing an entire app.
Additional info for Arduino and Kinect Projects: Design, Build, Blow Their Minds (Technology in Action)
Arduino and Kinect Projects: Design, Build, Blow Their Minds (Technology in Action) by Enrique Ramos Melgar,Ciriaco Castro Diez