By A. O. Caldeira
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation PDF
Similar quantum theory books
The classical concept of stochastic approaches has very important functions coming up from the necessity to describe irreversible evolutions in classical mechanics; analogously quantum stochastic techniques can be utilized to version the dynamics of irreversible quantum platforms. Noncommutative, i. e. quantum, geometry presents a framework within which quantum stochastic buildings might be explored.
The idea that of time has involved humanity all through recorded heritage, and it continues to be one of many greatest mysteries in technology and philosophy. Time is obviously one of many primary development blocks of the universe and hence a deeper knowing of nature at a primary point additionally calls for a comprehension of time.
This thesis offers systematic experimental learn on chiral-lattice crystals often called B20-type germanium compounds, specially concentrating on skyrmion spin textures and Dirac electrons. An emergent electromagnetic box saw in MnGe demonstrates a formation of third-dimensional skyrmion crystals.
This ebook offers mathematical tools and instruments that are worthy for physicists and engineers: reaction services, Kramers–Kronig kin, Green's capabilities, saddle aspect approximation. The derivations emphasize the underlying actual arguments and interpretations with none lack of rigor. common introductions describe the most good points of the tools, whereas connections and analogies among a priori assorted difficulties are mentioned.
- Lectures in Scattering Theory: International Series of Monographs in Natural Philosophy
- Path Integrals, Hyperbolic Spaces and Selberg Trace Formulae
- Zwischen zwei Disziplinen: B. L. van der Waerden und die Entwicklung der Quantenmechanik (Mathematik im Kontext) (German Edition)
- Many-Body Schrödinger Dynamics of Bose-Einstein Condensates (Springer Theses)
- Metal Semiconductor Core-shell Nanostructures for Energy and Environmental Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Classical and Quantum Information Theory: An Introduction for the Telecom Scientist
Additional resources for An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation
An Introduction to Macroscopic Quantum Phenomena and Quantum Dissipation by A. O. Caldeira