Read or Download American Africans in Ghana: Black Expatriates and the Civil Rights Era (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture) PDF
Best african history books
An account, first released in 1861, of the connection among indigenous and ecu investors within the Niger Delta.
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Subscribe to Leslie Dikeni in his interesting trip into the contested nation of the Kruger nationwide Park within the early years of the democratic transition. He speaks to cooks and wardens, cleaners and govt officers, ecologists and secretaries. As observe of his study spreads, these whose voices were silenced and whose lives have been hid in compounds and resource-starved villages search him out, hoping that their reviews will finally be printed.
Hasan al-Turabi (1932–2016) was once obvious as essentially the most influential figures in smooth Sudanese heritage and politics. This ebook, according to broad examine and a radical research of al-Turabi's personal writings, presents a entire learn of the upbringing, principles and political profession of the Islamist highbrow and political chief.
- Understanding Religion and Social Change in Ethiopia: Toward a Hermeneutic of Covenant
- The History of Somalia (The Greenwood Histories of the Modern Nations)
- The African Predicament and the American Experience: A Tale of Two Edens
- Historical Dictionary of Women in Sub-Saharan Africa (Historical Dictionaries of Women in the World)
- The Nature of German Imperialism: Conservation and the Politics of Wildlife in Colonial East Africa (Environment in History: International Perspectives)
Additional resources for American Africans in Ghana: Black Expatriates and the Civil Rights Era (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture)
American Africans in Ghana: Black Expatriates and the Civil Rights Era (The John Hope Franklin Series in African American History and Culture) by Kevin K. Gaines