By Barbara Klein,Jacqueline M Martinez
Read Online or Download Alone in the Mirror: Twins in Therapy PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Clinicians realize trauma & loss as a sought after resource of consumers' difficulties. innovative counting represents an important boost in trauma therapy, since it is ready as effective, powerful, and well-tolerated as EMDR whereas being some distance easier for therapists to grasp and do good. PC's price has already been supported through open trials and a managed examine.
An in depth examine easy methods to follow scientific theories to social paintings perform pondering via real-life situations to make connections among concept and perform is a vital section of social paintings schooling. Now in its moment variation, Case experiences in baby, Adolescent, and relatives remedy features a wide selection of situations defined in wealthy element through practitioners, students, and researchers.
In Precarious Lives, Shahram Khosravi makes an attempt to reconcile the paradoxes of Iranians' way of life within the first decade of the twenty-first century. at the one hand, a number of situations of precarity supply upward push to a feeling of hopelessness, shared visions of a futureless the following day, frequent home(land)lessness, extreme individualism, and a progress of incivilities.
This leading edge e-book makes a speciality of supporting high-risk teenagers and their households speedily get to the bottom of long-standing problems. Matthew D. Selekman spells out quite a number solution-focused concepts and different concepts, illustrating their implementation with brilliant case examples. His method augments person and family members periods with collaborative conferences that enlist the strengths of the adolescent's social community and key supporting execs from greater platforms.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for At-Risk Adolescents: A Practitioner's Guide to Treating Challenging Behavior Problems
- Made for Life (PLE: Emotion): Coping, Competence and Cognition: Volume 11 (Psychology Library Editions: Emotion)
- Expressive Therapy with Traumatized Children
- Early Social Cognition: Understanding Others in the First Months of Life
- Promoting Positive Development in Early Childhood: Building Blocks for a Successful Start: 6 (The Search Institute Series on Developmentally Attentive Community and Society)
Extra resources for Alone in the Mirror: Twins in Therapy
Alone in the Mirror: Twins in Therapy by Barbara Klein,Jacqueline M Martinez