By James L., Jr. Conyers
Read or Download Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam PDF
Best african history books
An account, first released in 1861, of the connection among indigenous and eu investors within the Niger Delta.
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Subscribe to Leslie Dikeni in his fascinating trip into the contested nation of the Kruger nationwide Park within the early years of the democratic transition. He speaks to cooks and wardens, cleaners and govt officers, ecologists and secretaries. As notice of his study spreads, these whose voices have been silenced and whose lives were hid in compounds and resource-starved villages search him out, hoping that their studies will ultimately be published.
Hasan al-Turabi (1932–2016) was once obvious as essentially the most influential figures in smooth Sudanese heritage and politics. This booklet, in response to large examine and an intensive research of al-Turabi's personal writings, offers a finished examine of the upbringing, rules and political occupation of the Islamist highbrow and political chief.
- Interlopers of Empire: The Lebanese Diaspora in Colonial French West Africa
- Kenana Handbook Of Sudan: A Reference Resource and Travel Guide
- The Exploitation of Plant Resources in Ancient Africa
- Improvising Planned Development on the Gezira Plain, Sudan, 1900-1980 (Palgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology)
- Missionary Discourses of Difference: Negotiating Otherness in the British Empire, 1840-1900 (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series)
Additional resources for Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam
Africana Faith: A Religious History of the African American Crusade in Islam by James L., Jr. Conyers