By Ann Karus Meeropol
Read or Download A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937 PDF
Best college & university education books
This ebook is acceptable for classes in First-Year adventure, collage luck, and examine Skills. The concentration of Foundations for studying is on educational adjustment with own improvement matters seamlessly built-in into the educational emphasis theme of 'claiming an schooling' and taking accountability for one's personal schooling.
With Strategic making plans for personal larger schooling you'll increase your effectiveness in strategic making plans to make sure the expansion, good fortune, and viability of your establishment. The book’s emphasis on validated options and the examples from the authors’experiences in best a number of inner most academic businesses provide the sensible perception you must easy methods to make the most of strategic making plans.
Embody the easiest practices for starting up multicultural swap in contributors, teams, and associations greater schooling associations have started to take steps towards addressing multicultural concerns on campuses, yet ordinarily, these answerable for the duty have acquired little to no education within the matters which are paramount in serving culturally different scholars.
This booklet makes use of a mixed-method method of deal with the subject of private epistemology between chinese language engineering doctoral scholars from U. S. associations. --It offers a extensive view of the epistemological improvement between chinese language engineering scholars from 5 U. S. Midwestern doctoral courses. in the meantime, it offers functional examples from scholars’ educational reports to show off their considering improvement and behavioral styles.
- Academic Bildung in Net-based Higher Education: Moving beyond learning (Routledge Research in Higher Education)
- Disability as Diversity in Higher Education: Policies and Practices to Enhance Student Success
- Life in a Japanese Women's College: Learning to be Ladylike (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)
- Students' Experiences of e-Learning in Higher Education: The Ecology of Sustainable Innovation (Open and Flexible Learning Series)
- Decades of Chaos and Revolution: Showdowns for College Presidents (American Council on Education, Series on Higher Education)
Extra resources for A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937
A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937 by Ann Karus Meeropol